A Helicopter Airline Transport Pilot Certificate course teaches the advanced skills and knowledge needed to become a professional helicopter pilot. The course includes flight training, ground school, and passing a practical flight test.
Airline Transport Pilot Certificate Requirements
Before you can obtain a Airline Transport Pilot Certificate you must be at least 23 years old and must possess a Commercial Pilot Helicopter Certificate with an Instrument Rating with at least 1,200 hours of total time that includes
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time
- 100 hours of night flight time, of which 15 hours are in helicopters
- 200 hours of flight time in helicopters, which 75 hours were Pilot in Command
- 75 hours of instrument flight time in actual or simulated instrument conditions
- 50 hours obtained in flight with 25 hours in helicopters as Pilot in Command
- 25 hours may be credited towards instrument flight time in a rotorcraft simulator
We will advise a custom program to help you achieve all necessary upgrades to Helicopter ATP certification.